Account4GreenEco is RESPONSIBLE for the processing of the USER’s personal data and informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of 27 April (GDPR), and Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December (LOPDGDD).
Why do we process your personal data?
- To carry out statistical analysis.
- Process queries or any type of request made by the USER through any of the contact methods made available on the Account4GreenEco website.
- To send the online newsletter about news, offers and promotions in our activity. The newsletter is managed through mailchimp.com. Mailchimp’s private policy can be consulted here.
Why are we entitled to process your personal data?
Because the processing is regulated by article 6 of the GDPR as follows:
- With the consent of the USER: sending communications and the newsletter.
- For Account4GreenEco’s legitimate interest: to carry statistical analyses, etc. and process requests, etc. at the USER’s demands.
How long will we keep your personal data?
They will be kept for no longer than is necessary to maintain the purpose of the processing or due to the existence of legal requirements that dictate their custody, and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the anonymisation or the total destruction of the data.
To whom do we provide your personal data?
No communication of personal data to third parties is foreseen except, if necessary for the development and execution of the purposes of the processing, to our service providers related to communications, with whom Account4GreenEco has signed the confidentiality and data processor contracts required by current privacy regulations.
What are your rights?
The USER has the following rights:
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of their data, and to limit or oppose its processing.
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if he/she considers that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
Contact details for exercising your rights:
Account4GreenEco. Email: [email protected]
Obligatory or optional nature of the information provided by the user
USERS, by ticking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary for the provider to deal with their request, with the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. The USER guarantees that the personal details provided to Account4GreenEco are true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them.
Account4GreenEco informs the USER that all the data requested through the website are obligatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the USER. If all the data is not provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely adapted to the USER’s needs.
In accordance with the provisions of the regulations in force on personal data protection, Account4GreenEco complies with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, whereby they are processed lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the data subject and are adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
Account4GreenEco guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and the LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of USERS and has provided them with the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
The project “Sustainability Accounting Learning Platform for a Green Economy” (Account4GreenEco) is co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union (Ref. 2022-1-ES01-KA220-HED-000089844). The content of this website is the sole responsibility of the Account4GreenEco Partnership and neither the European Commission nor the Spanish Service for the Internationalisation of Education (SEPIE) are responsible for any use that may be made of the information contained therein.